Your Ad Here

Technical Markus comments – Don’t send text messages when munted!

Don't text while drunk, you numpty!Ooh, here we go. I love it when our news section sets me up with a story which is pure comedy gold. Y’see, O2 have gone and done a survey of people’s phone habits between the hours of 10 and 11pm. They’ve found that between those two times, people tend to send emails or text messages, or fiddle about on Facebook, rather than making voice calls.

They then go to say that since that’s when most people roll out of the pub, hammered, that you should be very careful when texting in that state.

That’s a bit of a logical jump, especially since most people I know don’t roll out the pub till well after 11pm, but that’s by the by. But it does lead nicely on to something that is inherently funny: laughing at the stupid things other people do. And if you’re wondering why I feel secure in doing that, it’s because I would gladly encourage anyone else to laugh at the stupid things I do. Except I don’t drink. So I don’t have an excuse when I make a complete tool of myself (which I do, frequently)…

And so, we turn to one of my favourite new websites, and yes, it is phone related. It’s called ‘Texts From Last Night’. No, I’ve not linked to it, because it’s very, very, VERY not safe for work. And it’s in no way suitable for those with a nervous disposition, or who lack a sense of humour. But you can google it if you want, then it’s on your own heads, and is no longer my fault.

However, since I feel like a laugh, I will tell you some of the tamer ones that I can get away with posting here:

“i turned job hunting into a drinking game..” Important lessons for life, folks!

“this is a mass text: i just made a grilled cheese with an iron and pasta with the coffeemaker in the hotel room. bow before your new god.” Oh, that one is just genius!

“I feel like I got hit by a truck made out of Jack Daniels.” That may be the best description of what it feels like to get tanked that I’ve ever seen.

“its not facebook stalking, its market reasearch” Bwahahahahahahahaha!

And finally, we have one that’s simple, elegant and actually genuinely poignant…

“It’s a beautiful day for a hangover”

For More Links

Your Ad Here

Followers

About This Blog

Your Online Source Of Latest Mobile, Updates, Features, Latest Mobile, New Technology, News, Every Thing Related To Mobile...


free counters

  © Blogger template Purple by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP